Dolphins Newsletter 6/23-6/29
Gooood evening parents!
Thank you to everyone who gave a helping hand to pull off a successful Invitational Meet. Without you volunteers, we could have not made this meet possible to run. This is the type of community participation that sets a great example for your children. The coaches are so proud of all the time drops we saw this weekend!
For this week:
- Mon. June 24th: Dual Meet @ Reunion Riptides. Arrival Time is 6:00 PM. See pdf for all info. (Responsible BYOB option)
- Wed. June 26th: Team Picture Day. This goes for all swimmers on our team. The board will send a separate email on photo order forms and have some provided in person this week. We will still have practice afterwards focusing on dives/starts.
NGSL League Championship Info: READ CAREFULLY
- Deadline to change RSVP: THIS Wed, June 26th. No exceptions.
- Fri. Evening, July 5th: 11-12 Girls only, All 13-18 YO @ Frances Meadows
- Sat. AM, July 6th: 6&Under, 8&Under @ Ruby Fulbright
- Sat. PM, July 6th: 11-12 Boys Only, All 9-10 YO.
As previously emphasized, any swimmer who has swum at Splash, Pentathlon, or Invitational is eligible to compete. It is VERY important for your swimmer to attend this meet. Most swimmers earn their personal bests at League. Along with that, this meet is scored and the team is counting on each and every Dolphin to place well in the overall standings.
Big shoutout to Shirel Levy for breaking the 11-12 Girls 50 Breaststroke All-Time Record on Sat! Old: (2019) - 41.22; New: 40.32
I have attached Invitational Results; ribbons are ready for pickup this week!
As always, let me know if you have any questions.