Dacula Dolphins 2020 Season

    Dear Dacula Dolphins

    I am sorry for the delay of this letter. We have been waiting for all entities to provide information on the current COVID 19 situation before making any decisions. Given all the available information and with the safety of all our Dolphins in mind we have decided not to have a 2020 season. There are many reasons for this decision, however the most important is being able to provide a safe environment for our Dolphins to grow both in the sport of swimming and in fellowship with their teammates. Based on the CDC’s guidance and taking into consideration the risks involved by not following those recommendations we feel that neither the above mentioned goals would be achievable in the current environment and with such a shrunken timetable. We anticipate having a full 2021 season and look forward to next year. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out me directly.

    Joe Latella
    President Dacula Dolphins


    Add Snippet